Sep 11, 2016

Building the Book Pile #202


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Woo, this was a great week! I got a bunch of comics and a few graphic novels read. I even started a book (finally). So I am reading, yay! It was a busy week though because of work and the term getting ready to start and with house stuff too I am surprised I am still standing. I hope that you had a great week!

  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

Coming Soon...

Coming up on the Blog...

In no specific order this week :/...
Recent Reads: Monstress #3 by Marjorie Liu and Sana Takeda (Comic)
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn and her Gang of Harley's #5 (Comic)
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #3 by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti (Comic)
Recent Reads: Dancing in the Rain by Shelley Hrdlitschka (YA)  
Bloggiesta To Do List
 

Books Received this Week  

   Harley Quinn (2016-) #3   Monstress, Vol. 1: Awakening
Harley Quinn #3 by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti - bought
Monstress: Awakening by Marjorie Liu and Sana Takeda - bought
 

Have you missed anything lately?

Week of September 5 - September 10


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment