Sep 25, 2016

Building the Book Pile #204


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Still getting the reading on but a little slower than last week. I have been trying to comment back to people here on my blog and I have been reading more of other people's posts lately too. I have been slacking on that a lot in general for the past few months.
I have also been spending some time coming up with  my to do list for the wonderful Blog Ahead challenge which runs in October and since I will be traveling Sept. 28-Oct. 3rd I really needed to set myself up for it.
In terms of life, this week was a rough one.  I had a few really upsetting emotional days and it was just hard to come out of that depressive slump - reading is still making me feel like my normal self though so I am going for it :) and yesterday I had a blast with some friends at the Great Vermont Corn Maze! 
 
Hope you all had a wonderful week. 

  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

Coming Soon... 

Coming up on the Blog...

 Recent Reads: DC Rebirth Harley Quinn #4 by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti (Comic)
Blog Ahead To Do List
September 2016 Monthly Re-Cap
Release Day Blitz: Panther Moon by Beth Trissel (YA)  

Blog Ahead Begins on Saturday... 

Books Received this Week  

Curse of the Boggin (The Library, #1)   Stolen Away  Dead Girls Society
 
Stolen Away by Kristin Dearborn from the Author in exchange for review
Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys from Netgalley and Random House Children's for review 

(NEW!) The interwebs this week...

8 Things Bloggers Don't Have To Do from The Geeky Shopaholic- this was a good one, if you are feeling pressured by blogging definitely give it a read. 

Holly over at The Fox's Hideaway talks about how 3 is her magic number - authors get three tries to pull her in  - do you have a number or do you just keep going for it?

Have you missed anything lately?

Week of September 18 - September 23



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment