Dec 1, 2016

December 2016 TBR Pile


So in 2015 I wanted to hold myself more accountable for my ridiculous TBR pile and I started doing a Monthly TBR post .... only it didn't last very long, I think I only posted for the first 2 months of the year :/

Now that we are in 2016, I really want to try again, so here is my Monthly TBR...

 
WOOOOOO I made it through December with my TBR Piles! Are you excited? I know I am excited! I have been holding myself to forming these lists and mostly to reading the books on them. I think I have been doing pretty good getting through my super gigantic TBR pile this year :) Yay for progress. Last month I did horribly so I have added a few titles back into the DEC TBR with a few new ones.

What are you reading in December?   


THE BOOKS
    
A Guide to the Other Side (Beyond Baylor, #1)   A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire, #1)     Dead Girls Society

No comments:

Post a Comment