Jan 13, 2017

Winter 2017 Mini Bloggiesta: To Do List

"The idea behind Bloggiesta is to spend four days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same thing. Spread the word and get all your friends to come and fiesta with us!"
-Join in using the Button Below-

winter-2017
Mini Winter 2017 Bloggiesta runs the 13-15th Get your To-Do Lists ready!

bloggiestastart
So for my short to do list for the short Bloggiesta event - I would like to do the following, as I complete items I will be using strikethrough to show that they are DONE (woo!):
  • Back up the blog
  • Update my "Reviews by Author" Tab
  • Update my TBR spreadsheet
  • Clean up my inbox
  • Cross post reviews to Goodreads/ Amazon/ Librarything as needed
  •  Visit as many Bloggiesta blogs as possible (IF NOT ALL) to cheer people on- I think I got everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment