Sep 17, 2017

Building the Book Pile #251

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

This week FLEW by so quick... but it was pretty fun. We are back to full normal hour weeks at work, which always feels weird - it feels like I am leaving so early when I leave at my normal time now.
But on Tuesday, after about 7 years with only tattooed outlines for fairy wings on my back, I started filling them in SO EXCITED about this. Having the outlines done were pretty painful, the artist used a very thick liner and so it was not fun. It took me this long to work up the courage to start filling them in and they are beautiful so far. Today I am peeling and itchy (if you have tattoos - you probably get it, if not - it is all part of the healing process). I sat for way longer than I should have so next time I will go for shorter but I already have the appointment on the books :) I took Wednesday off of work because clothing was no fun but the rest of the week was pretty low key.
How was your week? Do you have tattoos? If so, what do you have? If not, do you want them, what would you get?

The shop has scarves, cowls, hats and baby booties now... :)
Go take a look and if you have requests let me know.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/StephsSimpleScarves


  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2017/09/blog-tour-review-and-giveaway-ban-this.htmlan-gratz.html

Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: The Call of the Swamp by Davide Cali (Youth)
Blog Blast w/ Giveaway: The Wondrous World of Violet Barnaby by Jenny Lundquist (MG)
mini Bloggiesta To Do List - Runs Sept 21-24 - join us here
Early Reader Review: Lady Mechanika la Dama de la Muerte (GN)
Recent Reads: The Third Coin by J.A. Howard (YA)  

Books Received this Week   
How to Be Perfectly Unhappy Christmas at Mistletoe Cove  Baseball Bats for Christmas  Random Illustrated Facts: A Collection of Curious, Weird, and Totally Not Boring Things to Know
I went a bit crazy on Netgalley on Friday :/ But I needed books for the HoHoHo Readathon in November! (I also grabbed some other ones - no shame)

How to be Perfectly Unhappy by The Oatmeal, Matthew Inman from Netgalley and Andrew McMeel Publishing for review
Christmas at Mistletoe Cove by Holly Martin from Netgalley and Bookouture for review
Baseball Bats for Christmas by
 

Have you missed anything lately?

Week of  September 11 - September 17


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment