Mar 11, 2018

Building the Book Pile #245: Another Slacker Edition

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Tuesday Readers! It is snowing again here in VT and we might get another foot, but it depends on the path of the storm... fingers crossed it is only a few inches.

Anywho, as you might have noticed, this post is REALLY late (hahaha), I have just been a slacker and lazy, there are really no other excuses for this late post. I knew I had to finish it and just didn't - what did I do instead? I played World of Warcraft and watched Psych on Amazon Prime, I went on a quest to find a very specific kind of coffee, and I had Taco Night with a group of friends. It was a good weekend. 

Last week was still busy at work so I tried to relax more when I got home and thus not planning this week on the blog. But I do have a few things that will go up later this week, so thanks for sticking through this lull!


How has your week been so far?
Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
None right now.

Coming up on the Blog


Early Reader Review: Sugar and Snails by Sarah Tsiang (Youth)
Early Reader Review: Unicorn of Many Hats by Dana Simpson (GN)
Bloggiesta To Do List

Possible reviews, depending on my reading:
Hardened Hearts by Various (Short stories, Adult)
Maribel and the Book of Fate by Tracy Barrett (MG, YA)
 

Books Received this Week

 
 Today I'll Be a Unicorn  The Lost PathSimon and the Big, Bad, Angry Beasts: A Book about Anger Deep Water  Sugar and Snails

Today I'll be a Unicorn by Dana Simpson - From Netgalley and Andrews McMeel Publishing
The Lost Path by Amelie Flechais - From Netgalley and Lion Forge
Simon and the Big, Bad Angry Beasts by Ian De Haes - From Netgalley and Flyaway Books
Deep Water by Watt Key  - From Macmillan Children's Publishing
Sugar and Snails by Sarah Tsiang - From Netgalley and Annick Press
A friend also let me borrow volumes 1-8 of Saga ( I have read the first ones but will re-read and read the whole series)

Have you missed anything lately?


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment