May 20, 2018

Building the Book Pile #254

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
It is a rainy weekend but we still managed to get a lot of chores done and this week was a pretty productive one as well. I read a few more books and got a bunch of reviews up :) 

Yesterday I also had some fun painting pottery with my friend and today is a family dinner night with the friend group - I'm excited.
 
How was your week/weekend?
Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2018/05/blog-blast-excerpt-and-giveaway-autumn.html   

Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: Saga Volume 7 by Brian Vaughan and Fiona Staples (Adult, GN)
Recent Reads: Glow by Megan Bryant (YA)
Recent Reads: Saga Volume 8 by Brian Vaughan and Fiona Staples (Adult, GN)
Recent Reads: Switched (Fairy Tale Reform School #4) by Jen Calonita (MG)


Books Received this Week

The Language of Spells
   

The Language of Spells by Garret Weyr from Libarything and Chronicle Books for review.

Have you missed anything lately?


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment